Is your home making you sick? It might be. Our trained technicians can perform indoor air quality assessments to figure out if you have mold, allergens, pollen or other indoor pollutants in your home that are making you and your family sick. If an assessment shows that you do have toxic substances in your air our technicians can work with you to find solutions that will be cost effective and fix the air pollution in your home. In some cases a simple clogged filter is to blame, but in others the home may have mold or other allergens that need to be eliminated. After a disaster like a flood or fire our professional technicians can assess whether the air in the home is safe so that you and family can return to your home comfortably and safely.
Mold and other allergens can become a problem because of the season or for other reasons. If you have had a flood or a leak in your home mold can grow very quickly. Mold can also grow from bacteria that is brought into the house on shoes or clothing. Pet hair and other allergens can build up if your furnace filter isn’t working properly or if it’s clogged. If you have been noticing that you or your family members or even your pets have had any of these symptoms you should have an indoor air quality assessment done immediately:
Shortness of breath
Call us right away if you or your family members are having a bad reaction to the air in your home. Our teams are ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to come and evaluate the air in your home and test it for allergens and contaminants. Don’t take chances with your health or your family’s health. Get your home tested.